Thursday, October 27, 2011

Meet Me at Michelle's!

Dear Friends, Followers, and Passers-By,

I am very pleased today to be a guest at Michelle Fayard's blog. Michelle bills herself as a "pre-published author of edgy historical novels," and I will add that she is a generous presence in the blogosphere. She hosts fellow writers regularly and so provides a wonderful opportunity to build the dialogue with new friends and potential readers. I hope you will hop over to her site, where you will find Michelle's interview with me as well as the opportunity to win a copy of my novel, The Somebody Who.

See you there?

8 comments:

Michelle Fayard said...

Katie, I'm delighted and honored to have you on my blog today, and I know readers will enjoy having you answer their questions.

cj Schlottman said...

Congtatulations! Headed over there now.

Namaste.........cj

Michael Offutt said...

ON my way...

Martha Mawson said...

Read it, loved it. Can always hear your voice when I read these interviews. It's like having a nice visit with you even though you are so far away.

Sarah Pearson said...

I really enjoyed the interview Katie, thank you.

deborahjbarker said...

Great interview Katie - I feel as though I am following you around the web LOL! Thank you.

Theresa Milstein said...

I saw you there and left a comment. I really enjoyed the post.

Deb Shucka said...

Wonderful interview! It sounded just like your blog posts.